Mr. & Mrs Th. Priovolos
The Villa Louise, located between the cantonal Lausanne - Geneva road and the banks of Lake Geneva was built by the architect A. Laverrière in 1915. The building is listed by the Historical Monuments Department and graded 4. It was restored in total respect of its typology and its architectural vocabulary while improving its habitability and comfort.