Dr M. Rotmann, Lausanne(in collaboration with D. Démétriadès)
A rooming house of 7 apartments, built in 1900, was in an advanced state of dilapidation.
It was completely restored and transformed to make it habitable and to give it its original aspect back. Particular care was given to the south facing verandas, by improving its flexural strength. An important restoration of the Art Nouveau stained glass completed the undertaking.