WHO WE ARE
The core of the modular studio is made up of architects, technicians, draughtsmen, quantity - surveyors and administrative staff. They collaborate with specialists (historians, art restorers, civil engineers, HVAC mechanical engineers, traffic engineers, etc.).
The dp studio elaborates and oversees every step of its projects, from establishing the owner’s needs and the architectural programme to carrying it out (execution plan, details, competitive tendering, construction management, finance management, guaranties).
It also undertakes other services such as advising owners, providing expertise, setting up contests, maintenance and upkeep. It has all the computing tools necessary for its activities.
WHAT WE DO
The dp studio has solid experience in:
- Residential construction
- Renovating and restoring historical and ancient buildings
- Institutional, administrative, banking and industrial buildings
- School and university buildings
- University, biomedical research and building physics laboratories
- Various (event centres, theatres, congress centres, leisure centres, etc.).
The dp studio has been active in the fields of sustainable development & renewable energies for the last 30 years.